Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tasha - the Ruler


Let me start this off by stating that Tasha is only 15 pounds and 11 years old. She rules our household. And she is very curious about anything that moves, including sea grape leaves and palm fronds on the ground. So, after Tasha sounds the wakeup alarm at 6:15 a.m. each morning, we go for a walk. Or to put it correctly she allows me to accompany her as she scouts the neighborhood for life. Yes, I am pulling on the leash in the picture - just a little - she won't move until she is satisfied with viewing whatever it is, and ready to move the next 10 steps.

My favorite spot to relax is at one end of the living room -

but Tasha must be stationed at the other end, checking for movement -










It is good to have a watch dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - I love to hear your input!