Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wirework Bangles

Recently a friend of many, many years (from my childhood) found my website and started purchasing some jewelry from me. She picked my favorite bangle bracelets - which I had made about 2-3 years ago and was holding in my private collection, so I had to go back to basics and come up with some new ones.
Connie Fox has a wonderful website ( www.conniefox.com ) where she has great tutorials and it is from those that I learned how to do wirework bangles. Connie's bangles are awe inspiring, and she is the best teacher. I was also able to purchase beads for the bangles on her site, namely those of Donna Struther which are in the above bracelet. All the metal is sterling silver, but now I have also incorporated fine silver (PMC) dangles that I made recently. I am definitely going to make more bangles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - I love to hear your input!